Life


Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Sushi Hirosuke- Encino, California

Awhile back my brother and I went to California for a friend's wedding. To save money and try some new things we purchased some restaurant gift certificates. One of those was for Sushi Hirosuke in Encino California (LA area). The place was relatively small and not super packed. The food was good, but the sushi was amazing. We tried the highly recommended "Oh My God Roll". It is easy to say that you'll probably utter the same words. It was huge and to date, the best sushi I've had. The fish literally melted in our mouths. I'm sure there is better out there (and more expensive), but for a Midwestern girl who has tried sushi from mediocre restaurants here and from nicer restaurants on both the East and West coasts- this place is at the top of my list. If you go, do try the "Oh My God Roll". You won't regret it at all. It's even better with a coupon!



No comments:

Post a Comment